New to Living Faith Church? Or just exploring and curious as to who we are? Then you're in the right place! See below for some detail about who we are, what we believe, and our desire for God. We're excited that you're here, and look forward to connecting with you!
Our mission is to love the people of Northwest Arkansas, to encourage an individual relationship with Jesus Christ, to connect by worshiping and working together, to be a spiritual and physical refuge for our community, and to give away to the world what God, through his son, Jesus Christ, has given us.
Imagine a collection of surrendered and transformed people who love God and others. They understand that it's not about them, but all about Jesus. They follow Christ's example and seek out the lost and hurting and draw them into God's family. They are givers and Spirit-filled worshipers, hope peddlers, grace givers, risk takers, dreamers, young and old. They share with great passion the salvation story of Jesus. They empower the poor, strengthen the weak, embrace the outcast, and love the lost. They serve together, play together, worship together, and live life together.
This is who we are. We seek to be one with you in Christ. We are Living Faith Church.
- We value sharing Christ with the lost and equipping Christians through Biblical preaching and teaching God's word.
- We value reliance on prayer for direction, planning, and execution of ministries and activities of this church.
- We value helping energetic and Holy Ghost led church services where each encounter changes lives.
- We value helping people discover their spiritual gifts so they may use them in building the body of Christ.
- We value the ministries of this church being carried out by a Spirit-led, faithful, and dedicated volunteer network.
- We value all people just as they are, without regard to race, gender, age, history, or whatever. We value diversity.
- We value receiving direction from the Holy Spirit that enables creativity and innovation.
- We value maintaining a high standard of God-honoring excellence in all of our ministries.
- We value life and believe it is meant to be given away, and that Christianity exists to share Christ with others.
The staff and leadership here at Living Faith is comprised of men and women who love, care and pray for every single person in the church. If you have any questions for any of our staff, feel free to reach out and email them or call our church office to speak with them. You can contact the church office at email@example.com
Then we would like to welcome you to join us in attending our Membership 1-0-1 class. This class will be a 2 hour session where you'll get to learn, in more detail, who we are and what we believe. Interested?
Click here to see when our next class will be held!