Where we teach kids to walk in the footprints of Christ
SUNDAY MORNING – 10:45 ages kindergarden-6th grade
WEDNESDAY NIGHT – R.O.C.K. 7:00 ages 4-6th grade
K Knowing God and His Word
I Involving Friendship and Fellowship
D Developing Ministry Gifts
S Serving in the church and community
Children are treasured at Living Faith Church
… to meet children at their level of development
… to teach them the love of Christ and the joy of His forgiveness and salvation
… to help them learn the truth of His Word
… to encourage their growth within the body of Believers
Our Vision for Children:
… that they will know Christ
… understand His Word
… grow in their own spiritual walk
… be able to share the love of Christ with others
Understand how you can connect kids to the most important message, the gospel of Jesus Christ! Renowned Christian Researcher, George Barna says, “Between birth and age 14, there is a 32% chance an individual will accept Jesus. After that, the number drops to about 6%.”
Personal Goals for Me:
1. To continue to remember my time on earth is SHORT be productive in everything I do
2. To continue to remember that my life is not mine, it is HIS.
3. To continue to remember that is NOT about ME or my FAMILY! It is all about HIM!
4. To continue to remember that a Leader is a Reader I am NOT Leading if I am NOT Reading. So in order to Lead I must Read!
5. To continue to remember that time spent on my knees in prayer is more rewarding than a clean house.
Rods For God will perform “I Pledge Allegiance to the Lamb” for Junior Talent Expo March 2 at Living Faith Church for Section 1
- You’ve Got a Friend In Me Starts in January
- Lessons from the best friends of the Bible
Lesson 1 – To tell the truth (Nathan)
Lesson 2 – The encourager (Barnabas)
Lesson 3 – Singing in the Dark (Silas)
Lesson 4 – The fantastic four (Paralyzed man’s friends)
Lesson 5 – Follow the Leader (Paul/Timothy)
Lesson 6 – Back on Track (Moses)
Lesson 7 – We Can Do This! (Nehemiah)
Lesson 8 – Cliff Climbers (Jonathan)
Lesson 9 – Sticking Like Glue (Elisha)
Lesson 10- Through the Fire (Meshach & Abednego)
- Toward the end of the year we kidnap our rising 7th graders and take them to the Youth Building on a Wednesday night. They get to be welcomed by the Big Teens. The teens come will mentor them into service
- Kids in Action Nights. Bowling night in February, skating night in March, movie night in April, future outings coming soon!
- July 5 – 9 – Teen Camp
- July 9 – 13 – Tween Camp